Hydraulic Displacement of Dense Nonaqueous Phase Liquids for Source Zone Stabilization
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Ground Water © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 765–774, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Alexandra, R., Gerhard, J. I. and Kueper, B. H. (2012), Hydraulic Displacement of Dense Nonaqueous Phase Liquids for Source Zone Stabilization. Groundwater, 50: 765–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2011.00907.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Received May 2011, accepted December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!