Arsenic Removal from Natural Groundwater Using Cupric Oxide
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Ground Water © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 83–91, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Reddy, K.J. and Roth, T.R. (2013), Arsenic Removal from Natural Groundwater Using Cupric Oxide. Groundwater, 51: 83–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00926.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Received August 2011, accepted February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!