Potential Contaminant Pathways from Hydraulically Fractured Shale to Aquifers
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Ground Water © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 872–882, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Myers, T. (2012), Potential Contaminant Pathways from Hydraulically Fractured Shale to Aquifers. Groundwater, 50: 872–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00933.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received August 2011, accepted February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!