Identification and Quantification of Base Flow Using Carbon Isotopes
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012, Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology. Ground Water © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 959–965, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Meredith, E. L. and Kuzara, S. L. (2012), Identification and Quantification of Base Flow Using Carbon Isotopes. Groundwater, 50: 959–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00952.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Received September 2011, accepted April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!