Predicting Pesticide Attenuation in a Fractured Aquifer Using Lumped-Parameter Models
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2011, The Author(s). Groundwater © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 276–285, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Farlin, J., Gallé, T., Bayerle, M., Pittois, D., Braun, C., El Khabbaz, H., Elsner, M. and Maloszewski, P. (2013), Predicting Pesticide Attenuation in a Fractured Aquifer Using Lumped-Parameter Models. Groundwater, 51: 276–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00964.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Received January 2012, accepted June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!