Retracted: Conserving and Extending the Useful Life of the Largest Aquifer in North America: The Future of the High Plains/Ogallala Aquifer
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Ground Water © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 831–839, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Sophocleous, M. (2012), Retracted: Conserving and Extending the Useful Life of the Largest Aquifer in North America: The Future of the High Plains/Ogallala Aquifer. Groundwater, 50: 831–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00965.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Received February 2012, accepted June 2012.
Vol. 52, Issue 2, 323, Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!