Influence of Pressure Change During Hydraulic Tests on Fracture Aperture
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Groundwater © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 298–304, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Ji, S.-H., Koh, Y.-K., Kuhlman, K. L., Lee, M. Y. and Choi, J. W. (2013), Influence of Pressure Change During Hydraulic Tests on Fracture Aperture. Groundwater, 51: 298–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00968.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Received March 2012, accepted June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!