Simulating the Effect of Climate Extremes on Groundwater Flow Through a Lakebed
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 203–218, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Virdi, M. L., Lee, T. M., Swancar, A. and Niswonger, R. G. (2013), Simulating the Effect of Climate Extremes on Groundwater Flow Through a Lakebed. Groundwater, 51: 203–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00969.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Received February 2012, accepted June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!