Calibrating a Salt Water Intrusion Model with Time-Domain Electromagnetic Data
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Groundwater © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 385–397, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Herckenrath, D., Odlum, N., Nenna, V., Knight, R., Auken, E. and Bauer-Gottwein, P. (2013), Calibrating a Salt Water Intrusion Model with Time-Domain Electromagnetic Data. Groundwater, 51: 385–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00974.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Received December 2011, accepted June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!