Luna B. Leopold—Pioneer Setting the Stage for Modern Hydrology
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Ground Water © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 966–970, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Hunt, R. J. and Meine, C. (2012), Luna B. Leopold—Pioneer Setting the Stage for Modern Hydrology. Ground Water, 50: 966–970. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00994.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- 1996. Establishing degree programs in hydrology. In A History of the Water Resources Branch of the United States Geological Survey. Volume VI, May 1, 1957 to June 30—The Years of Change. Supt. of Docs. No.: I 19.2:H62/2/V.5, ed. H.H. Hudson, and J.S. Cragwall, 273–275. Denver, Colorado. , and .
- 1996. A History of the Water Resources Branch of the United States Geological Survey. Volume VI, May 1, 1957 to June 30, 1966—The Years of Change. Denver, Colorado. Supt. of Docs. No.: I 19.2:H62/2/V.5, 559 p. http://books.google.com/books/about/A_history_of_the_Water_Resources_Divisio.html?id=FlkeMnYZP90C. , and .
- 1990. Ethos, Equity and the Water Resources. Environment 32, no. 2: 16–41.
- 1974. Water—A Primer. San Francisco, California: W.H. Freeman Co.
- 1935. Coon valley: an adventure in cooperative conservation. American Forests 33, no. 3: 205–208.
- 1966. Water. Time-Life Science Library. , and .
- 2002. Leopold: water must be priority. The Capital Times, Madison, WI, 23 October 2A.
- 1986. University of Arizona Department of Hydrology and Water Resources Alumni Newsletter, 11 April 1986.
- 1964. Ground Water in North America. Science 143, no. 3610: 1001–1006. , and .
- Wisconsin Academy of Science Arts and Letters. 2003a. Waters of Wisconsin: The Future of our Aquatic Ecosystems and Resources. Madison, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters.
- Wisconsin Academy of Science Arts and Letters. 2003b. Wisconsin's waters—a confluence of perspectives. Transactions, vol. 90, ed. C. Meine. Madison, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters.