Effect of Sea-Level Rise on Salt Water Intrusion near a Coastal Well Field in Southeastern Florida
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 781–803, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Langevin, C. D. and Zygnerski, M. (2013), Effect of Sea-Level Rise on Salt Water Intrusion near a Coastal Well Field in Southeastern Florida. Groundwater, 51: 781–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.01008.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Received January 2012, accepted September 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!