Modeling Variably Saturated Multispecies Reactive Groundwater Solute Transport with MODFLOW-UZF and RT3D
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 752–761, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Bailey, R. T., Morway, E. D., Niswonger, R. G. and Gates, T. K. (2013), Modeling Variably Saturated Multispecies Reactive Groundwater Solute Transport with MODFLOW-UZF and RT3D. Groundwater, 51: 752–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.01009.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Received January 2012, accepted September 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!