Factors Affecting Efficient Aquifer Restoration at In Situ Uranium Mine Sites
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 107–112, May 1990
How to Cite
Osiensky, J. L. and Williams, R. E. (1990), Factors Affecting Efficient Aquifer Restoration at In Situ Uranium Mine Sites. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 10: 107–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.1990.tb00344.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!