The Application of Petroleum Hydrocarbon Fingerprint Characterization in Site Investigation and Remediation
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 147–156, May 1995
How to Cite
Zemo, D. A., Bruya, J. E. and Graf, T. E. (1995), The Application of Petroleum Hydrocarbon Fingerprint Characterization in Site Investigation and Remediation. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 15: 147–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.1995.tb00526.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!