Effect of Various Materials in Multilevel Samplers on Monitoring Commonly Occurring Agrichemicals in Ground Water
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 80–84, February 1996
How to Cite
Papiernik, T. D., Widmer, S. K. and Spalding, R. F. (1996), Effect of Various Materials in Multilevel Samplers on Monitoring Commonly Occurring Agrichemicals in Ground Water. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 16: 80–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.1996.tb00573.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!