Nickel and Chromium in Ground Water Samples as Influenced by Well Construction and Sampling Methods
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 93–99, February 1996
How to Cite
Oakley, D. and Korte, N.E. (1996), Nickel and Chromium in Ground Water Samples as Influenced by Well Construction and Sampling Methods. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 16: 93–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.1996.tb00575.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!