A Survey of the Causes of Surfactant-Induced Changes in Hydraulic Conductivity
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 138–144, November 1997
How to Cite
Tumeo, M. A. (1997), A Survey of the Causes of Surfactant-Induced Changes in Hydraulic Conductivity. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 17: 138–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.1997.tb01274.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!