Analysis of Water Saturation, NAPL Content, Degradation Half-Life, and Lower Boundary Conditions on VOC Transport Modeling: Implications for Closure of Soil Venting Systems
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 83–91, November 2001
How to Cite
DiGiulio, D. C. and Varadhan, R. (2001), Analysis of Water Saturation, NAPL Content, Degradation Half-Life, and Lower Boundary Conditions on VOC Transport Modeling: Implications for Closure of Soil Venting Systems. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 21: 83–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2001.tb00644.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!