The Technical Case for Eliminating the Use of the TPH Analysis in Assessing and Regulating Dissolved Petroleum Hydrocarbons in Ground Water
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 95–104, August 2003
How to Cite
Zemo, D. A. and Foote, G. R. (2003), The Technical Case for Eliminating the Use of the TPH Analysis in Assessing and Regulating Dissolved Petroleum Hydrocarbons in Ground Water. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 23: 95–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2003.tb00687.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!