Do Pharmaceuticals, Pathogens, and Other Organic Waste Water Compounds Persist When Waste Water Is Used for Recharge?
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 58–69, May 2004
How to Cite
Cordy, G. E., Duran, N. L., Bouwer, H., Rice, R. C., Furlong, E. T., Zaugg, S. D., Meyer, M. T., Barber, L. B. and Kolpin, D. W. (2004), Do Pharmaceuticals, Pathogens, and Other Organic Waste Water Compounds Persist When Waste Water Is Used for Recharge?. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 24: 58–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2004.tb00713.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!