LNAPL in fine-grained soils: Conceptualization of saturation, distribution, recovery, and their modeling
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 100–112, February 2005
How to Cite
Adamski, M., Kremesec, V., Kolhatkar, R., Pearson, C. and Rowan, B. (2005), LNAPL in fine-grained soils: Conceptualization of saturation, distribution, recovery, and their modeling. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 25: 100–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2005.0005.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!