This paper is a revised, peer-reviewed version of the material presented previously at the 2005 NGWA/API Petroleum Hydrocarbons Conference.
Sampling in the Smear Zone: Evaluation of Nondissolved Bias and Associated BTEX, MTBE, and TPH Concentrations in Ground Water Samples*
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2006
2006 National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 125–133, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Zemo, D. A. (2006), Sampling in the Smear Zone: Evaluation of Nondissolved Bias and Associated BTEX, MTBE, and TPH Concentrations in Ground Water Samples. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 26: 125–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2006.00092.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!