A Practical Approach to the Design, Monitoring, and Optimization of In Situ MTBE Aerobic Biobarriers
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 National Ground Water Association.
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 58–66, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, P. C., Bruce, C. L. and Miller, K. D. (2010), A Practical Approach to the Design, Monitoring, and Optimization of In Situ MTBE Aerobic Biobarriers. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 30: 58–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2009.01254.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!