Relative Vulnerability of Public Supply Wells to VOC Contamination in Hydrologically Distinct Regional Aquifers
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 National Ground Water Association. No claim to original US government works
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 54–63, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Kauffman, L. J. and Chapelle, F. H. (2010), Relative Vulnerability of Public Supply Wells to VOC Contamination in Hydrologically Distinct Regional Aquifers. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 30: 54–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2010.01308.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!