Tide-Induced Air Pressure Fluctuations in a Coastal Unsaturated Zone: Effects of Thin Low-Permeability Pavements
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011, The Author(s). Ground Water Monitoring & Remediation © 2011, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 40–47, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Xia, Y., Li, H. and Wang, L. (2011), Tide-Induced Air Pressure Fluctuations in a Coastal Unsaturated Zone: Effects of Thin Low-Permeability Pavements. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 31: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2011.01322.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!