Chloroethene Biotransformation in the Presence of Different Sulfate Concentrations
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011, The Author(s). Ground Water Monitoring & Remediation © 2011, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 106–119, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Pantazidou, M., Panagiotakis, I., Mamais, D. and Zikidi, V. (2012), Chloroethene Biotransformation in the Presence of Different Sulfate Concentrations. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 32: 106–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2011.01372.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!