Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Analytical Study of Airflow Induced by Barometric Pressure and Groundwater Head Fluctuations in a Two-Layered Unsaturated Zone
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Ground Water Monitoring & Remediation © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 40–47, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Song, J.-Y., Li, H. and Wan, L. (2013), Analytical Study of Airflow Induced by Barometric Pressure and Groundwater Head Fluctuations in a Two-Layered Unsaturated Zone. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2012.01404.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!