Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
A Practical Measurement Strategy to Estimate Nonlinear Chlorinated Solvent Sorption in Low foc Sediments
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012, The Author(s). Ground Water Monitoring & Remediation © 2012, National Ground Water Association
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 87–96, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G., Allen-King, R. M., Choung, S., Feenstra, S., Watson, R. and Kominek, M. (2013), A Practical Measurement Strategy to Estimate Nonlinear Chlorinated Solvent Sorption in Low foc Sediments. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2012.01413.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!