Cutting-Edge Technical Papers
Field Treatment of MTBE-Contaminated Groundwater Using Ozone/UV Oxidation
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation © 2012, National Ground Water Association. Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 44–52, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Patterson, C. L., Cadena, F., Sinha, R., Ngo-Kidd, D. K., Ghassemi, A. and Radha Krishnan, E. (2013), Field Treatment of MTBE-Contaminated Groundwater Using Ozone/UV Oxidation. Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 33: 44–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2012.01418.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!