The research reported here was supported by funds granted to the Institute for Research on Poverty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services pursuant to the provisions of the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964. The conclusions expressed herein are those of the author(s).
Nutrition Labels: An Exploratory Study of Consumer Reasons For Nonuse
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 301–316, Winter 1981
How to Cite
KLOPP, P. and MacDONALD, M. (1981), Nutrition Labels: An Exploratory Study of Consumer Reasons For Nonuse. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 15: 301–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.1981.tb00715.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!