The authors would like to thank Monroe Friedman and three Journal reviewers (George Sproles, Roger Swagler, and Stanley Widrick) for their helpful suggestions. This research was funded by the Office of Research Development and Administration, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois.
Quantity Surcharges: Are They Important in Choosing a Shopping Strategy?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 287–295, Winter 1984
How to Cite
CUDE, B. and WALKER, R. (1984), Quantity Surcharges: Are They Important in Choosing a Shopping Strategy?. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 18: 287–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.1984.tb00333.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!