Data collection and analysis were made possible by USDA/SEA competitive grant 5901-0410-9-0299-0 to Rex H. Warland and Robert O. Herrmann. We would like to thank three anonymous reviewers who made a number of suggestions that substantially improved this paper.
Search for Nutrition Information: A Probit Analysis of the Use of Different Information Sources
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 173–192, Winter 1986
How to Cite
FEICK, L. F., HERRMANN, R. O. and WARLAND, R. H. (1986), Search for Nutrition Information: A Probit Analysis of the Use of Different Information Sources. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 20: 173–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.1986.tb00377.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!