I would like to thank Janet Wagner for her generous comments and suggestions. I also would like to thank Carole Makela and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and Pam Norum for providing me with her data set. This paper is dedicated to Professor Rachel Dardis. This research was supported by a grant from HUEC/DRIF and the computing facilities of the Computer Science Center at the University of Maryland at College Park.
An Alternative Model of U.S. Clothing Expenditures: Application of Cointegration Techniques
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 305–323, Winter 1992
How to Cite
MOKHTARI, M. (1992), An Alternative Model of U.S. Clothing Expenditures: Application of Cointegration Techniques. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 26: 305–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.1992.tb00030.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!