Financial support for the data collection was provided by the Center for Marketing Policy Research, American University. The editor and two anonymous reviewers provided helpful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Consumer Perceptions of Health Claims in Advertisements and on Food Labels
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 10–26, Summer 1997
How to Cite
MAZIS, M. B. and RAYMOND, M. A. (1997), Consumer Perceptions of Health Claims in Advertisements and on Food Labels. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 31: 10–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.1997.tb00824.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!