This study was made possible through a grant from the University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand to the first author. The authors thank David Buisson, Chair, and Rob Lawson, Professor, both of the Department of Marketing, University of Otago for their support throughout the research process. We also express our appreciation to the City Council and the citizens of Dunedin for their cooperation.
Commitment Approach to Motivating Community Recycling: New Zealand Curbside Trial
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 27–52, Summer 1997
How to Cite
BRYCE, W. J., DAY, R. and OLNEY, T. J. (1997), Commitment Approach to Motivating Community Recycling: New Zealand Curbside Trial. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 31: 27–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.1997.tb00825.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!