The authors thank three anonymous journal referees and the editor for helpful comments.
Food Label Use, Self-Selectivity, and Diet Quality
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 346–363, Winter 2001
How to Cite
KIM, S.-Y., NAYGA, R. M. and CAPPS, O. (2001), Food Label Use, Self-Selectivity, and Diet Quality. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 35: 346–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2001.tb00118.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!