This research was supported by the Public Health Division of the New Mexico Department of Health.
Smoking Behavior, Information Sources, and Consumption Values of Teenagers: Implications for Public Policy and Other Intervention Failures
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 50–76, Summer 2002
How to Cite
ALBAUM, G., BAKER, K. G., HOZIER, G. C. and ROGERS, R. D. (2002), Smoking Behavior, Information Sources, and Consumption Values of Teenagers: Implications for Public Policy and Other Intervention Failures. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 36: 50–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2002.tb00420.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!