Jeff Langenderfer is an associate professor of marketing and law at the Campbell School of Business, Berry College, Georgia. 2Stefan Linnhoff is an MBA student at the Campbell School of Business at Berry College and holds a German law degree (Assessor iuris).
The Emergence of Biometrics and Its Effect on Consumers
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 314–338, Winter 2006
How to Cite
LANGENDERFER, J. and LINNHOFF, S. (2005), The Emergence of Biometrics and Its Effect on Consumers. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 39: 314–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2005.00017.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!