Impact, Influence, and Fame
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 414–417, Winter 2006
How to Cite
ROTFELD, H. J. (2005), Impact, Influence, and Fame. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 39: 414–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2005.00023.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2005
- 1992. Imposters in the Temple. New York: Simon and Schuster. .
- 1993. Principles Involving Marketing Policies: An Empirical Assessment. Marketing Letters, 4 (3): 253–265. and .
- 1996. The Erosion of the Social Sciences. In Dumbing Down: Essays in the Strip Mining of American Culture, edited by and (97–114). New York: W.W. Norton and Company. .
- 1985. The Flamingo's Smile: Reflections in Natural History. New York: W.W. Norton and Company. .
- 2000. The Textbook Effect: Conventional Wisdom, Myth, and Error in Marketing. Journal of Marketing, 64 (April): 122–126. .
- 1985. Memoirs of an Unregulated Economist. New York: Basic Books. .