I gratefully acknowledge the insights and comments made on an earlier version of this paper (currently an HUD Housing Finance Working Paper No. HF-016 entitled “Are Rejected Households Credit-Constrained or Simply Less Creditworthy?”). Paul Calem and Paul Kupiec were particularly helpful in the direction of this research. In addition, I thank Harold Bunce, Charles A. Capone Jr., Jason Dietrich, Theresa DiVenti, Michael J. Dueker, Christopher Henderson, John Krieg, Nandinee Kutty, Kevin B. Moore, William J. Reeder, Mark Schroeder, Farris G. Shuggi, Martha A. Starr, and the seminar participants at The American University and at a seminar sponsored by the Washington Statistical Society. All views expressed in this paper are my own and do not necessarily reflect the position of any institution. All remaining errors are my own.
Consumer Credit Risk and Pricing
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 41–63, Summer 2006
How to Cite
GETTER, D. E. (2006), Consumer Credit Risk and Pricing. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 40: 41–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2006.00045.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!