This research was supported by a grant from the College of Business Administration, Texas State University—San Marcos. The authors gratefully thank the Midland, Texas, Independent School District for its participation in the study and Dr. Gail Zank for her insightful comments on the manuscript.
The Influence of Individual Factors on the Effectiveness of Message Content in Antismoking Advertisements Aimed at Adolescents
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 261–293, Winter 2006
How to Cite
SMITH, K. H. and STUTTS, M. A. (2006), The Influence of Individual Factors on the Effectiveness of Message Content in Antismoking Advertisements Aimed at Adolescents. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 40: 261–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2006.00058.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!