College Students’ Responses to Antismoking Messages: Denial, Defiance, and Other Boomerang Effects
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 294–323, Winter 2006
How to Cite
WOLBURG, J. M. (2006), College Students’ Responses to Antismoking Messages: Denial, Defiance, and Other Boomerang Effects. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 40: 294–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2006.00059.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!