This research was partially supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development through the Population Research Center at the National Opinion Research Center, University of Chicago. The authors thank Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management conference participants for their helpful suggestions.
The Allocation of Food Expenditure in Married- and Single-Parent Families
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 347–371, Winter 2006
How to Cite
ZIOL-GUEST, K. M., DeLEIRE, T. and KALIL, A. (2006), The Allocation of Food Expenditure in Married- and Single-Parent Families. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 40: 347–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2006.00061.x
DeLeire is on leave from the Department of Economics at Michigan State University.
The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as those of the Congressional Budget Office.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!