When Do Nutrient Content and Nutrient Content Claims Matter? Assessing Consumer Tradeoffs Between Carbohydrates and Fat
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 47–73, Summer 2007
How to Cite
KEMP, E., BURTON, S., CREYER, E. H. and SUTER, T. A. (2007), When Do Nutrient Content and Nutrient Content Claims Matter? Assessing Consumer Tradeoffs Between Carbohydrates and Fat. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 41: 47–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2006.00068.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!