The Impact of Warnings, Disclaimers, and Product Experience on Consumers’ Perceptions of Dietary Supplements
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 74–99, Summer 2007
How to Cite
MASON, M. J., SCAMMON, D. L. and FANG, X. (2007), The Impact of Warnings, Disclaimers, and Product Experience on Consumers’ Perceptions of Dietary Supplements. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 41: 74–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2006.00069.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!