The authors wish to thank Jeff Langenderfer and Josh Slocum for their constructive comments on earlier versions of this paper.
The Death Care Industry: A Review of Regulatory and Consumer Issues
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 150–173, Summer 2007
How to Cite
KOPP, S. W. and KEMP, E. (2007), The Death Care Industry: A Review of Regulatory and Consumer Issues. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 41: 150–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2006.00072.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!