The analysis and conclusions set forth in this article represent the work of the authors and do not indicate concurrence of the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Reserve Banks, or their staff. Mention or display of a trademark, proprietary product, or firm in the article by the authors does not constitute an endorsement or criticism by the Federal Reserve System and does not imply approval to the exclusion of other suitable products or firms.
Financial Literacy, Public Policy, and Consumers’ Self-Protection—More Questions, Fewer Answers
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Copyright 2008 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Financial Literacy: Public Policy and Consumers� Self-Protection
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 127–136, Summer 2008
How to Cite
KOZUP, J. and HOGARTH, J. M. (2008), Financial Literacy, Public Policy, and Consumers’ Self-Protection—More Questions, Fewer Answers. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 42: 127–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2008.00101.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!