Standing in the Footprint: Including the Self in the Privacy Debate and Policy Development
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Copyright 2009 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: Privacy Literacy- How Consumers Understand and Protect Their Privacy
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 495–515, Fall 2009
How to Cite
NORBERG, P. A., HORNE, D. A. and HORNE, D. R. (2009), Standing in the Footprint: Including the Self in the Privacy Debate and Policy Development. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 43: 495–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2009.01150.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!