The author gratefully acknowledges the research grant from City University of Hong Kong (SRG 7200069) for financial support.
Credit Counseling to Help Debtors Regain Footing
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright 2010 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 44–69, Spring 2010
How to Cite
WANG, J. J. (2010), Credit Counseling to Help Debtors Regain Footing. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 44: 44–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2010.01157.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!