The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of Loren Geistfeld and Marian Lupo as well as the administrative and financial support of Columbus Saves and Ohio State University Extension.
Examining the Effect of Expressing a Quantitative Goal on Consumer Savings
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright 2010 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 127–154, Spring 2010
How to Cite
LOIBL, C. and SCHARFF, R. L. (2010), Examining the Effect of Expressing a Quantitative Goal on Consumer Savings. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 44: 127–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6606.2010.01160.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!